Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grandma LaRue celebrates 88 years!!

We kept asking Grandma LaRue what she wanted for her birthday and she finally came up with something: she wanted to take us all to lunch!! So her children, Russ, David, Rick, Scott, Deb, Dawn, Nick, and Little Dave threw her a party in Bountiful where we all had lunch together!! Almost everyone was able to be there. Four generations of Grandma's family. We are so glad we were there to celebrate with her. I love you grandma!!!



Three sisters: Althea, LaRue, Beth. Happy birthday Grandma!!
My aunt Deb, my dad's sister. She hates having her picture taken, but I can't figure out why? She's such a cutie!

My dad's other sister, my aunt Dawn. LaRue has beautiful daughters!



This is Jared's (my brother, not my husband's) wife, Nanette with their son, Samuel and cousin Corinne (one of Wade's twins) in the background.


My wonderful mother, Connie, Breanna and a front shot of Corinne.




No comments: