Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Reception Photos. . .

Best friends. These two are really close and love each other except for the times they're beating each other up!!
The Father and Mother of the Groom, Ron, Gayle (my mon's sister) and their oldest son, Devin.

Drayson, the Groom's little brother (He's a senior in High School this year) workin' it with the ladies!!!! He was quick to tell us that he "had history" with the cutie in the middle! You go Drayson! I arranged this photo op. so he could get close to her. You owe me.



This is my mom, Connie and her Mom, LaPrell. The Olsen women ROCK!!


My cousin, Jason's wife Katy and two of her kids. I have a beautiful family and they're cool too. All in all, it was an awesome night and so much fun to hang with the cousins and to see all of our kids playing together. Can't wait to do it again! (In about 5 years, Drayson!!!)




No comments: