Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Jerry and Aunt Fawn. . .

Christmas day was spent with our family. We played games, put new toys together, and ate until we were sick (at least I did!). It was a wonderful day. My favorite part of all the holidays was to be at home with my husband, our children, both of my parents, and Fawn and Jerry. We love you all so much. Thanks for sharing this special day with us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Grandpa Rusty, Braden, Bryson put the foos-ball table together. We put Grandpa right to work assembling it. It turned into a four hour project! When Grandpa had to leave before it was finished, Uncle Jerry and JB finished it. Thanks for all your help; it wouldn't have gotten done without you all! We are having fun playing with it.
Grandpa and Grandma with the Baker kids. We love you guys. It was so much fun to have EVERYONE here!

Playing "I Spy" with the little kids. Bryson loves this game and will challenge anyone to a match. Watch out, he's really good at it!

Uncle Jerry and my Dad, Russ. Two handsome YOUNG men!




Two BEAUTIFUL Olsen women. My Mom, Connie, and Aunt Fawn.


1 comment:

Jason and Katy Edwards said...

Wow! What a great holiday you guys had! I'm so glad you were able to spend it with family. I love reading your new posts! Keep them coming!